Chief Financial Officer
Founded in 1997, Victoria headquartered Charter has grown into one of Canada’s foremost fastest growing Information Technology providers in the country, providing a broad array of high value product and service solutions to clients operating some of the most mission critical networks and applications.
If you are looking to be an integral part of a vibrant, success-based environment with the core values of empowerment, flexibility, agility, innovation, high knowledge based, life balanced, and high ethics deeply embedded into the everyday culture then Charter is a place for you to look. We are a high energy business focused team, providing the highest possible customer experience, with best-in-class engineering support.
We are looking to add a driven, detail-oriented Order Administrator to our team in an 18-month contract role.
Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- All aspects of order management, including processing customer orders, creating purchase orders. placing orders with suppliers, and creating and sending customer invoices
- Coordinating with multiple teams for invoicing details
- Sourcing products and services via established supply channels for customer orders and internal purchases
- Updating of order details daily (SharePoint, Excel, Order Management Database)
- Work with the sales teams to help accomplish various other daily administrative tasks
- Working closely with vendors to resolve purchase related issues
- Communicating order details with Charter's logistics team
- Ensuring accuracy of data throughout all processes
- Maintaining accurate database records
- Recognizing discrepancies and working with related parties to resolve them
- Working closely with multiple departments, customers, and suppliers
- Various other related duties or projects as required
- Post-secondary education or equivalent experience
- Proven accurate data entry, attention to detail, and organizational skills
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Strong team player
- High level of commitment to customer service excellence
- Highly organized (with both data, and high volumes of communication with Outlook)
- Computer skills; able to quickly learn programs and adapt as needed
- Sound knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, SharePoint is a bonus)
- Familiarity with databases is a bonus
- Full-time, 18-month contract
- Comprehensive benefits package with profit sharing
- Location: Victoria or Vancouver
If you think that you are a good fit, please apply with a resume and cover letter - we look forward to hearing from you!